We are excited to recognize you and your business by hosting a special ribbon cutting ceremony. Let us celebrate you and the growth of your business and its future success in the community.
What is a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony?
- A ribbon cutting ceremony showcases local businesses that are expanding and flourishing in the area. The Ceremony will help launch your first day or take place after a soft opening depending on your preferences and needs.
What are the benefits of a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony?
- Promote your ribbon cutting on the Chamber's social media page and in the local newspaper
- Introduces the community to your business, while familiarizing them with your services and location
- Assists with gaining new customers and future networking opportunities
How does the Chamber arrange this Ceremony?
- The Jackson County Chamber Director will reach out to you to schedule the ceremony. The Chamber will then post your ribbon cutting ceremony on all social media pages, and in the local newspaper, Sentinel.
Getting Started: Join the Chamber at the Business Partner Level or above, if you are not an existing member already. To schedule your ribbon cutting, please contact us here.